Planning for Next Year?

Mediation Across Cultures 2009

Mediation Across Cultures explores ways to help people deal constructively with conflict, beginning with yourself by leading participants through the mediation process.

This training is for English speakers who want to cultivate skills in conflict counseling, mediation and facilitation. Instruction will be through four modules (8 am – 3 pm, Monday to Friday) held once a month (August 24-28; September 21-25; October 19-23; November 16-20 2009).

Cost is $500 to $1500 (depending on financial circumstances).

For more information or to receive an application, please contact Peace Bridges: office: 023 880 100 * e-mail: admin@peacebridges.net *

Ask for the English-speaking training application form.
For more information about the course, continue reading HERE or contact David.

What others have said about the course -

"I think my goals were met and exceeded my expectations - especially the transformative nature of awareness in helping me to understand what 'I' bring to the conflict...."


"I found the learnings ... were very useful and practical for everyday life AND assist in effective conflict mediation."

"To say life-changing might be a bit strong, but I definitely feel this has brought more personal growth, insight, and understanding."

"I feel much better equipped and confident to enter into [conflict] situations and feel I have some valuable skills to share."


"I now see it as an investment and well worth every penny."


"The course has helped me in a large way to be much more aware of myself and others, recognizing feelings and needs and acquiring some great tools to help navigate through conflict."


"It was a great learning process for me personally and has [immediate] application to life."